Baked Sweet Potato With Tuna & Basil GuacamoleCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
A super speedy lunch option, with a basil and avocado guacamole to top it off.
1 large sweet potato
1 tsp olive oil
1 tuna steak or tinned tuna
Handful of leafy greens
- Basil guacamole
2 tbsp olive oil
Handful of fresh basil
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- To fast track baking time, first microwave your sweet potato for 10 minutes. Give it a rinse and poke some holes in it first before microwaving.
- Once done, add to a non-stick tray along with the cherry tomatoes, and add a drizzle of olive oil and a tsp of dried rosemary. Bake for 10-15 minutes until crispy.
- While baking, fry up your tuna steak as per instructions (or use tinned tuna for speed).
- For the basil guacamole just whiz up the ingredients in your blender.
- When the baked potato is done, cut it open and add in your tuna with a dollop of guacamole on top. Dress with your roasted tomatoes and leafy greens, and enjoy!